When your asphalt surface is in need of removal and replacement, make sure you consult with Byrne & Jones Construction first. We may be able to save you 30-50% over the cost of removal and replacement by using asphalt pulverization instead.
Byrne & Jones Construction utilize powerful pulverizing machines which can cut to depths of 18 inches to till up your asphalt, turning it into an aggregate base that you can then pave on, saving you significant costs on both removal and replacement. Asphalt pulverization can be used to completely reconstruct a street, roadway or parking lot, allowing for improvements to the grade, modification of the cross-sections, and alterations of the road or street alignment - and all in a very cost-effective manner.
With asphalt pulverization you can:
- eliminate cracks and deficiencies
- enjoy significant cost reduction compared to removal and replacement
- not worry about hauling costs
- face less risk uncovering more unknown problems beneath the surface
- experience faster construction time
- get additional years out of your asphalt surface
To learn more about the Byrne & Jones Construction asphalt pulverization process, call 314-567-7997. We're ready to put an experienced, qualified crew with the right machines on your job whether it's in St. Louis or anywhere in the Midwest.