Byrne & Jones Design-Build Capabilities
At Byrne & Jones, our Design-Build approach places both the design and construction responsibility on our team, resulting in streamlined schedules, minimized costs and greater efficiencies.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Single Source of Responsibility
- Early Knowledge of Costs
- Faster Turnaround
- Consistent Quality
MARKETS WE SERVE
- Parks & Recreation
- Commercial Site Development
- Property Owners and Developers
- Asphalt and Concrete Parking Lots
- Athletic Facilities Including
- Full Sports Complexes
- Synthetic Turf and Natural Grass Fields
- Running Tracks
- Tennis Courts
- Roadway and Subdivision Streets
- Sitework for Private and Public K-12 Schools
- Sitework for Colleges and Universities
The Design-Build delivery method provides an environment of true collaboration between our clients and our team of designers and project managers. This environment fosters clear and concise communication, enabling efficient problem-solving and delivering creative solutions.
We utilize the latest in site surveying technology and industry leading design software to develop a complete set of plans and specifications unique to the project vision, goals and site constraints. We work closely with our customers from planning through design and construction.
With two decades of experience, our Design-Build group understands the importance of firm, fixed pricing. Our costs are inclusive of design, permitting and construction, with no change orders unless there is a change in scope.